Nagra Kudelski intends to design and migrate Dish TV EPG UI to next-generation UI. The UI design intent is to cater to Metro and Tier 1 audience. The remote for the next-gen UI is also re-designed to make a significant impact on how users interact with EPG.
Defining the Solution
We approach each project as a true collaboration in ideation --the process of
creating new Ideas. The methodology will be to understand the impact on users
interaction based on the change in the design of remote and UI of
next-generation version 2.
The idea is to keep the UX process “LEAN” to deploy changes in UI quickly. UniKwan will work in line with the project management plan to execute the planned items as per phases keeping it agile and ensuring timely delivery.
What we Did
- Identifying the primary and secondary function of the EPG and Remote.
- Information Architecture
- Structural and Navigational Design of interface
- Compositional Design of Interface (Creation of HD UI proposal)
- Creating assets for the HD version
- Usability study of the remote
Impact of Design
that resonate with the future
1115, 2nd floor,
23rd Main Road, Sector 2,
HSR Layout, Bengaluru,